Skip to Questions

NEIU FAQs & Answers - Search for Information, Ask a Question, Seek Enlightenment

Useful Tip: Ask questions or search by keyword, e.g., Nmail

How can I send my official electronic transcripts to a graduate school for admissions?

Last Updated: Jun 01, 2016  |  72 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Information on how to order your transcript to be sent electronically is available at:

Answered by Dan WeberBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)