Skip to Questions

NEIU FAQs & Answers - Search for Information, Ask a Question, Seek Enlightenment

Useful Tip: Ask questions or search by keyword, e.g., Nmail

How do I get access to the Reporting System (Cognos) to create specific reports for my area?

Last Updated: Jun 26, 2014  |  63 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


The Cognos Application Access Request form is used to request access to the Cognos Reporting Application to create and run reports from data collected in the NEIUworks Banner Application.

Please use the form attached to make your request. Identify which dataset you wish to create reports (Human Resources/Payroll, Finance, Bursar, Budget, and/or Purchasing).

All requests for access to Cognos for reporting purposes are reviewed and approved by the department responsible for the custodianship of data within the NEIUworks Banner Application (Human Resources, Controller's, Bursar, Budget, and/or Purchasing) before access is granted.

Paperclip icon Attached Files

Answered by Leah MengarelliBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)