How do I clear my browser cache ?
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2014 | 1 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Click the menu button and choose Options
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
In Internet Explorer:
- From the Tools or Safety menu, select Delete browsing history....
If the menu bar is hidden, press
Altto make it visible.
- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select:
- Temporary Internet files or Temporary Internet files and website files
- Cookies or Cookies and website data
- Click Delete.