Q. How do I report phishing in Nmail?
I received an email and I'm not sure if it is a phishing email or not. what do I do ?
- Open the Nmail message.
- At the top-right corner of the message pane click the down arrow next to Reply.
- Select Show Original. Both the header information and the email message will appear in a new tab.
- Copy the entire message, including the headers.
- Compose a new email with an appropriate subject.
- Paste the entire message into the body of the new email.
- Send to email@example.com
Emails forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org will be evaluated and if it is a phishing attack, you and the university will be notified.
Was this helpful? 0 0