Q. How can I send my official electronic transcripts to a graduate school for admissions?


Information on how to order your transcript to be sent electronically is available at: http://www.neiu.edu/academics/registrar-services/transcripts

  • Last Updated Dec 04, 2018
  • Views 109
  • Answered By Dan Weber

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   2

Contact Us