Q. How do I get access to the Reporting System (Cognos) to run existing reports?


The Cognos Access Request for Student Information form is used to request access to specific student focused existing reports created by Enrollment Services fo academic departments use.

Please use the attached file to make a request.

  • Last Updated Dec 04, 2018
  • Views 37
  • Answered By Leah Mengarelli

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0