Q. Who can i contact regarding academic probation?


You may contact the Registrar Services area by emailing registrar@neiu.edu.  Please provide your student ID number and your specific question(s) so that they can assist you further.

  • Last Updated Dec 04, 2018
  • Views 31
  • Answered By Dan Weber

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0