Q. How can I defer admission to a semester in the future (masters in counseling program)


You may contact the Graduate Admissions Office at (773) 442-6001 regarding what is necessary to move your application from one semester to another. 

  • Last Updated Dec 04, 2018
  • Views 46
  • Answered By Dan Weber

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0