Q. Who do I contact to change a classroom assignment for Fall 2017?

My Math 092 classes are in FA104 and FA108 TR. Can they be moved to one or the other for both classes?


Your question has been forwarded to Ana Villate in the Provost's Office.

  • Last Updated Dec 04, 2018
  • Views 9
  • Answered By Dan Weber

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0