Q. Is the GRE required for adimission to the Master's Degree program in social work?

I'd like to know if I need to take the Graduate Record Exam in order to make an application to your Master's Degree program in Social Work.


Hi Myra,

Your inquiry has been forwarded to the Graduate Admissions Office.  Please expect a response from them.

  • Last Updated Dec 04, 2018
  • Views 4
  • Answered By Dan Weber

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0